“Saint Charles pharmacy was founded in 1886 by pharmacist Alfred Blumenthal and has its location in the heart of the Viennese Mariahilf district.
Saint Charles Cosmothecary provides premium natural cosmetics. Producers and suppliers must on the one hand, meet the highest ecological and ethical criteria, and on the other be of outstanding, 100% purely organic quality. A focus point of SAINT CHARLES is traditional European medicine, which is also reflected in the development of our products. Regional partners with high quality, natural raw materials represent our products in the first instance. With the creation of this series, pharmacist Alexander Ehrmann has been able to pursue his passion for the development of high quality and effective cosmetics. Under this product line natural cosmetics, care products and bath essences or oils are also available, all in keeping with the SAINT CHARLES philosophy.”