Long, strong and healthy hair is on everyone’s bucket list but for those whose mane needs a strong helping hand, our high potency, overnight topical strengthening hair serum is the answer.
Backed by advanced hair science and clinical studies, four scientifically proven active ingredients, an array of anti-hair fall, shine-inducing compounds and more, holi (locks) stimulates and encourages healthier looking hair. When applied topically for at least 12 weeks, our overnight strengthening serum helps your hair to appear denser, thicker and fuller, all without the use of harsh silicones.
holi (locks) is a treatment oil and is NOT a styling oil. This means that it is to be left in hair for a minimum of 8-12 hours and then you wash, style and finish with hair (silk) peptides. It will detangle and make your hair incredibly silky smooth!
holi (locks) will unlock the maximum potential of your hair and help with the following concerns:
- thin / weak hair
- dull, damaged hair
- lack of volume
- split ends
- dry hair and scalp
- hair breakage
- One of our active ingredients, Follicusan™, revitalizes and promoted thicker looking hair. Patented, trademarked and science-backed, Follicusan™ is a milk-based bioactive, containing active signaling molecules, which clinical studies have proven to stimulate the appearance of dermal papilla cells on the scalp, thus supporting stronger feeling hair.
- A second unique active ingredient, Capixyl™, supports stopping the appearance of breakage and promoting a healthier looking scalp. Capixyl™ is a peptide (acetyl tetrapeptide-3) that is combined with a plant-based red clover extract, densely rich in Biochanin A, these ingredients work together on DHT modulation in the body, focusing on inhibiting the production of 5-α reductase that promotes healthy hair while also working simultaneously to stimulate the renew.
- The third active ingredient in holi (locks), Redensyl™,has been called the ‘human hair galvanizer’ and targets the root causes of unhealthy hair.
- Beracare ARS Hair Serum™ is our fourth active ingredient that is a natural complex packed with properties that promote the look of hair follicle revitalization and hydration of the scalp, with both helping to deliver an intense glow for your hair. This truly revolutionary hair revitalization product is made up of naturally derived Passiflora Edulis Seed, Oryza Sativa Rice Bran and Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil and is perfect as a non-silicone solution to deliver the ultimate gloss, softness and shine for your hair.
- Joining the ranks of argan, coconut and other shine-inducing ingredients – there’s a new wonder ingredient in town! Kalahari, packed with linoleic acid and vitamin E, is a nourishing and hydrating compound, ideal for skin cell recovery, while also controlling frizz, reducing split ends and giving hair a healthy-looking shine.
- The naturally derived EGCG Green Tea ingredient is a plant-based compound that acts as a powerful antioxidant to prevent damage to the hair and scalp. Studies indicate that the polyphenols found in green tea, known as catechins, infuse hair strands with essential nutrients that support the hair growth cycle, helping to support the growth of stronger, longer hair.
- Horsetail is a plant-derived compound from the horsetail plant (known as Equisetum arvense) has been used as a herbal remedy for centuries. Packed full of silicon – promoting the structural integrity of hair as well as working on the sheen and texture, this ingredient helps to avoid deficiencies that may negatively impact hair growth. Horsetail also contains a whole array of other potent benefits for hair health including potassium, alkaloids, saponins and flavonoids
- Amla, high in vitamin C and natural antioxidants such as flavonoids and polyphenols, when incorporated into a hair treatment, the beautiful Amla fruit (the Indian Gooseberry) is thought to strengthen and condition hair from root to end, as well as supporting healthy hair and a reduction in dry scalp. Amla has been a staple secret of beautiful hair in India for over 5 decades now.
- The Hibiscus rosa-sinensis plant (also known as the “Rose of China”) is a flowering plant rich in antioxidants, lipids, Vitamin A and C and an array of amino acids. Hibiscus is used as an effective hair remedy to thicker looking hair and has the potential to promote healthier hair.
- Ethyl panthenol has been clinically tested to deliver visibly thicker looking hair. A gold standard moisturizing agent and powerful source of Vitamin B5, the bioactive proteins, vitamins and amino acids in ethyl panthenol nourish the hair, strengthens and reduces the appearance of split ends.
- Bhringraj, an ayurvedic herb, derived from the sunflower family, is another shine-inducing ingredient in our strengthening hair serum. High in Vitamin E and packed with flavonoids, phytosterols, and coumestans, natural compounds that work together to nourish dense and voluminous hair follicles, Bhringraj helps to contribute to soft and shiny hair, as well as a nourished scalp.
- Passiflora edulis seed, derived from the seeds of the passionfruit, is an effective yet natural alternative to harsh silicones. High in linoleic acid and lycopene, the passiflora edulis seed delivers smoothing, taming, and nourishing qualities, nurturing dry, dehydrated and damaged hair and scalps, while its lightweight qualities also ensure it is suitable for fine hair.
- Pumpkin seed helps hair appear more voluminous, while simultaneously nourishing both roots and ends. The ingredient, containing omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, helps to revitalize and strengthen hair while reducing the appearance of split ends and dry and damaged hair. Thicker looking, more resilient hair, with extra shine.
- Crambe abyssinica seed phytosterol esters, derived from the crambe plant, delivers moisture and hydration. This potent ingredient improves the appearance of hair elasticity, resiliency, condition and enhances shine – leaving hair hydrated, vibrant and strong.
- Monoi is a lightweight moisturizing agent, packed full of antioxidants and high in vitamin E. This natural ingredient, derived from the Tahitian Tiare Gardenia Flower, is deeply hydrating and conditioning, working to deeply nourish and hydrate dry and damaged hair to restore intense shine, helping to deliver longer, stronger and healthier looking hair.
***THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN APPROVED OR REGULATED BY THE FDA. WE ARE NOT DOCTORS, THEREFORE ALWAYS CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR FIRST.
Use 1 to 2 dropperfuls for whole-head application. Massage into scalp all the way through the ends of your hair. Apply up to 4 times weekly, ideally at bedtime. Gently massage the serum in circular motions for about 15 minutes and leave it in hair for at least 30 minutes. Best when used overnight. Wash and condition hair after use.
Jena’s Notes: I like to leave this overnight for 8-12 hours and then rinse it out. If I apply it during the day, I towel dry my hair, I apply holi (locks) from my scalp to the mid-section of my hair, apply hair (silk) peptides to the mid-section to ends of my hair and then rinse it out at night.
*in case of contact with eyes or stinging of the skin, rinse thoroughly with water.
shake before use
- suitable for all hair types